Bhakti Vaibhava Summative Exam for Senior Devotees
Eligibility criteria for Senior Summative Bhaktivaibhava Exam
- Prabhupada Disciple
- ISKCON Diksa Guru
- ISKCON Sannyasi
Approval with Endorsement
- Senior preaching/leadership responsibility for minimum of 15 years
- At least 50 years of age (recommended).
- Other extenuating circumstances, i.e. illness, etc. at the discretion of the Exam Center.
Endorsement should come from a ISKCON 2nd initiated brahmana, in good standing, and one of the following:
- GBC member, GBC Minister, ISKCON Sannyasi, ISKCON Diksa Guru.
- Zonal or Regional Secretary, Global Duty Officer, Zonal Supervisor, Temple President or Temple Board.
There will two papers of summative exam. Paper One – Cantos 1-3 and Paper Two – Cantos 4-6.
After registration you will receive a question bank for Paper One.
As soon as you receive the question bank for Paper One, you can start preparation for the exam.
You can take as much as time possible for the preparation.
Each Exam will be for 3 to 4 hours.
You can choose the date for exam.
Exam will happen offline in your nearest ISKCON temple or ISKCON recognized preaching centre or anywhere nearby you selected by our representative invigilator.
In exceptional cases the exam might happen online also.
Voluntary donations. Your kind donations will be very much helpful for our whole project of education within the movement of Srila Prabhupada.
Phone pay/Google pay: +918670767555
Bank Transfer: PARESH ROY
ICICI Bank, Mayapur Bamanpukur Branch
Account No: 4024 01000 717
IFSC Code: ICIC0004024
Swift code: ICIC0004024